viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

Adelaja: "Everyone is important in Farense"

Adelaja, Ibukun and Rambé.
The Nigerian Abraham Adelaja is living his best moments in Portugal, since joining Farense last season. And in the current course, Adelaja has scored 3 goals in the last 6 games. 

With players like Clemente Ventura, Bjorn Johnsen Maars or Rambe, Adelaja emerging as one of the best strikers in the championship. Then I leave you with the interview: 

Finally, you are an important player for SC Farense, what sense do you have? 

I feel great, but everyone is important in Farense not only me, but all the players are important.

His goal against Olhanense, has been the most important goal in Portugal? 


For me i am doing my job. i dont know which goal is important. ever goal i scored is important for me and for the team as well

Besides Portugal, has played in Iran and Vietnam, what is your dream as a professional player? 

My dream is to become that ''great'' player. i wanted to be and to see my self representing my country. and play in one of the best team ever in the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario